Summer is not the only time to enjoy Door County… Treat yourself to a winter get-away. Here is a link that will give you a lot of reasons to come to Door County during the cold season…
10 Reasons to visit Glidden Lodge in Winter:
1. Relive cherished memories of past visits to Glidden by coming back to your favorite vacation spot…
2. Enjoy the quietness and solitude Glidden has to offer in the winter.
3. Enjoy the beauty of the season by taking a back-road walk and seeing gorgeous snow covered evergreens.
4. Visit the Whitefish Dunes State Park and Cave Point – WOW it is really a sight to see. Bring your camera!
5. You can participate in an arctic adventure… The Polar Bear Plunge… It happens each year on January 1st.
6. Shops are still open during the off season and less crowded too!!
7. Candlelight ski at one of the state parks!!
8. Into Ice sculpting??? Enjoy Fire and Ice Weekend – Door County Style..
9. Re-discover each other again with a romance package – these packages are available all season long, not just for the traditional Valentines Day get aways.
10. Come visit the fun staff while you plan your warm weather vacation at Glidden Lodge Beach Resort!!!
It may be cold outside but it is toasy warm here at Glidden. Beat the cold while soaking in your own private whirlpool and then curling up by the fireplace right within your well appointed suite. Watch the waters of Lake Michigan while they stir the ice chunks with rhythmatic white caps crashing into the shore. You deserve a special get away!!