Looking forward to summer??? Who isn’t…RIGHT?!? Memorial Day Weekend is right around the corner and Door County is geared up to kick your summer off right!
Are you looking for Fun in the Sun???
Maifest in Jacksonport gives us “summer as we remember it” with a parade, concessions (I mean what is Memorial Day without a Brat!!), Art Fair, FISH BOIL (You know your in Door County when you hear the word fish boil), Inflatables and pony rides for the kids, entertainment, 10K/2K run.. And More!!
Are you an Art Lover and want Fun for the Kids TOO?
Sturgeon Bay Fine Art Fair Held along the beautiful waterfront in Sturgeon Bay, the Fine Art Fair brings together regional artists for a juried multi-media art show. Complete with entertainment, children activities, food, beverages and plenty of activities – this event promises to bring a fun weekend of art for the whole family!
Are you a Nature Lover???
The Festival of Nature includes:
Eight new field trips, including Kreuter Preserve, Three Springs Preserve and Woodside Park
- Two new canoe/kayak trips
- An all-day trip to Washington Island
- Keynote presentation by Brian Forest, “Everyone Lives Downstream from Someone Else”
- “Celebrate Wisconsin’s Wetland Gems” program
- Night sky observation at the Leif Everson Observatory
- An old-fashioned Barn Dance and Social to wrap up the weekend’s activities
Plus Door County Just Comes Alive again on Memorial Day Weekend.
COME JOIN US!!!
Come Stay at the Beach in Door County Wisconsin!!!
Glidden Lodge Beach Resort
4676 Glidden Dr
Sturgeon Bay WI 54235